Every community is going to experience conflict. The way we navigate these conflicts will either break our community or make it stronger.
Today Jay shares important truths to help you grow personally and relationally as you encounter conflict in your various communities. This is an episode that is very helpful for parents in their personal lives as well as giving language for how to train their children to handle conflict in a healthy way.
Listen as we discuss:
- The inevitability of conflict in community
- Why we experience conflict
- Deciding on whether we want to win the person or win the argument
- Developing a posture of humility
- Choosing to forgive even before we address the other person
- Seeking God’s power to pursue peace
- Understanding that it’s not always possible to have peace, and what to do next
Connect with Jay: