As we close out 2022 I share with you five questions that can help you process your year and lead you into an intentional 2023. For each of the questions I share with you my answers as I process my year. Listen as we discuss the following questions:
– What are the 2-3 ways you experienced the goodness of God most deeply?
– What are the 3-4 decisions you made that have had the most impact on your life this year? (2 Good, 2 Bad)
– Which relationships had the greatest impact on you this year? Were they good or bad?
– What is something you really wanted to do that did not happen this past year? Why didn’t it happen?
– If money were no object and you could do anything with your life to serve the Lord, what would you do?
– Walk through these questions personally. Write down your answers. Then prayerful take the questions to the Lord and process them with your spouse.
Episode 300 Beating Leukemia Together with Elijah and Micah Holland https://letsparentonpurpose.com/2022/10/24/episode-300-beating-leukemia-together-with-elijah-and-micah-holland/
Episode 278 How to Measure a Good Day
Episode 279 A Walkthrough of a Family Sabbath Dinner
Get a copy of my Measuring a Great Day checklist and Family Sabbath Liturgy – https://bit.ly/3EDH56y
Consider a year end gift to Cpgive.org