Six years ago I started a simple habit of writing five lines in a daily journal. Today I share six insights I have from this practice as I try to encourage you to develop this four minute habit. Listen to me explain how I learned:
- God is faithful
- My seasons of discontent are truly seasonal
- Ingrained habits take very little willpower
- Many of my plans don’t work out. Actually, most don’t.
- My wife just keeps getting more awesome.
- It’s only through journaling daily did I to discover some of the sneaky blessings of God in my life.
- What is the 70 20 10 Model in Learning and Development?
- Sign up for my Things for Thursday Email: https://tinyurl.com/292kv68y
- Support Let’s Parent on Purpose! https://letsparentonpurpose.com/support/