The single most transformative Habit you can learn is the routine for mastering new habits. Today I share with you what I’ve learned over the years in creating consistent disciplines in my own life, and how I work to help my family do the same.
If you love Let’s Parent on Purpose, would you consider becoming a patron?
Tweet this“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” @billgates Click To Tweet Success is nothing but a few simple disciplines repeated every day, while failure is nothing but a few simple errors repeated every day. @OfficialJimRohn Click To Tweet
- Why your brain LOVES habits
- Understanding the Habit Loop
- The Cue
- The Routine
- The Reward
- The value of immediate rewards in developing long term habits
- Why it’s so hard to stop a bad habit
- How Chocolate can help you lose weight
- The method I used to establish a regular routine of prayer and Bible Study before daylight every morning
Understanding the Habit Loop This video will really help explain how habits work