The following are resources that I have found very helpful over the years
- ChristianParenting.org: I’m a proud affiliate of this site! Lots of great articles, a podcast network, parenting events, just so many good resources.
- Operation World: Teach your children to pray through all of the tribes and nations of the world. An incredible mission resource with great family integrations.
- Plugged In: This is a great site for parents needing info on movies, television shows, or video games from a Christian Perspective. You don’t have time to read or watch everything your children want to experience. But apparently the good folks at Plugged In do!
I have taken groups to both of these camps and would highly recommend you send your middle or high school students to either one, especially if you can get your church to send friends with them. The real difference is size. Camp Living Stones has a capacity of around 100. Snowbird can handle over 400 students each week.
- Camp Living Stones: Adventure and discipleship based church camp in Englewood Tennessee
- Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters: Incredibly solid discipleship, a dizzying amount of activity options. They do couples retreats in the fall as well. Located in Andrews, North Carolina