There is no way to completely shelter your children from the cultural campaign on gender identity and sexuality. Dr. Sean McDowell shares how we can equip ourselves to walk alongside our children, asking questions, and teaching them how to have loving, biblical worldview in their schools and sports teams.
Dr. Sean McDowell is a gifted communicator with a passion for equipping the church, and in particular young people, to make the case for the Christian faith. He connects with audiences in a tangible way through humor and stories while imparting hard evidence and logical support for viewing all areas of life through a Biblical worldview. Sean is an Associate Professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University. Sean’s most recent book is called A Rebel’s manifesto: Choosing Truth, Real Justice, & Love amid the Noise of Today’s World.
- Sean’s Website: www.seanmcdowell.org
- A Rebel’s Manifesto
- Episode 216 Talking to Your Children About Sexuality and Gender Identity
- Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets by Andy Stanley
- Sign up for my Things for Thursday Email: https://tinyurl.com/292kv68y
- Support Let’s Parent on Purpose! https://letsparentonpurpose.com/support/