Gratitude is a crucial component in changing our circumstances and in helping develop the character of our children. Join me today as I discuss three ways you can encourage a heart of gratitude in your household.
I want to say a special thanks to my growing group of Patreon Supporters! For as little as $1 an episode you can invest in making this podcast as I invest in your family!
- Headwinds vs Tailwinds: why we notice our disadvantages while glossing over our advantages
- Why we should notice the advantages and resources at our fingertips
- What or who is the real problem to our lack of gratitude?
- Learn what God’s antidote is to taking life for granted
- Learn what God says His will is for your life.
- One of the greatest works that can change our circumstances and help develop the character of our children
- Hear about one of my personal goals this year with my kids
- How to model and then encourage a lifestyle of gratitude for my family
- Become a life tour guide pointing out multiple levels of amazing that God has graced us with
- Three practical steps to cultivate a culture of gratitude in your home
- Check-in (“roses and thorns” or “highs for the day”)
- Compliment and celebrate
- Check out the Global Rich List. See where your family ranks among the wealthiest humans in the world. You’ll be shocked!
- Make a list with your children of how your family has been given advantages
- See how it takes a person in a different country to earn “x” amount of money for just a cup of coffee vs. how it takes us about 10 minutes in the US to earn the same amount of money.
- Begin a month-long process of identifying all the advantages God has given us
- God blessed Abraham so that he could be a blessing too many. Help your kids see the responsibility that comes along with being blessed.
A family that is thankful is a family that is fun to be in!
Thankful families are a blessing to the world.
Tweet ThisA culture of gratitude is one of the greatest works that can change our circumstances and help develop the character of our children. Click To Tweet Gratitude is a marathon, not a sprint. Click To Tweet
Global Rich List: interactive website to see where you find your wealth rank among the world and its wealthiest people