How do you cultivate a culture of generosity in your family? Father and son Brad and Drew Formsma join me today to share how generosity has become a way of life in their household. Along with his dad, Drew recently published the book Everyday Generosity – becoming a generous family in a selfie world.
Speaking of generosity, thank you so much to my Patreon supporters! As a token of gratitude, I’m sending a copy of Drew and Brad’s book Everyday Generosity to one of my patrons!
- How Uber drivers inspired 16 year old Drew to write Everyday Generosity
- Drew’s earliest memories of generosity in his mom and dad
- Brad explains the 7 ways a family can be generous
- The power of a story
- Pre-planing for generosity by carrying around gift cards
- Getting your generosity antenna ready
- Have you ever thanked the person who cleans the airport bathroom?
- I share my son’s Chemo Orphan Challenge Story
- How parents can model generosity in a way that is contagious
- Learning that modeling generosity is a long process
Tweet ThisGenerosity is simply seeing a need, accepting it, and living it out without any expectation of anything in return. @drewformsma Click To Tweet Generosity inspires generosity @bradformsma Click To Tweet
Brad Formsma’s organization to inspire giving https://www.ilikegiving.com