Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts |
Here is my list of the most challenging (and most helpful) accountability questions I’ve ever used. I’ve used these questions with a number of different friends over the last decade. Answering these questions each week has made me a better husband, parent, and follower of Jesus.
The Most Helpful Accountability Questions I’ve Ever Used
1. Have you spent daily time in the Scriptures and in prayer?
2. Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts, or exposed yourself to any explicit materials which would not glorify God?
3. Have you been completely above reproach in your financial dealings?
4. Have you spent quality relationship time with family and friends?
5. Is Jesus being honored in the way you work and treat people at your work?
6. Have you told any half truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you?
7. Have you shared the Gospel with an unbeliever this week?
8. Have you taken care of your body through daily physical exercise and proper eating/sleeping habits?
9. Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy?
10. Have you lied to us on any of your answers today?
Follow Let’s Parent on Purpose on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/letsparentonpurpose/
If you love Let’s Parent on Purpose, would you consider becoming a patron?
Thank you so much for subscribing, rating, and reviewing.